Saturday, May 17, 2008

POTD CHALLENGE, CATCH LIGHTS

I still miss Pea-ing so much! I am still in my heavy committment until school is out, but I did take a grD to the zoo last week (we were babysitting her all week while dd was out of town), and I showed Pat this pics. She said "you must" post them because there are some catchlights there. Not great ones, but at least the pics are new ones and I can pop in here for a moment. These are both sooc. I can't resist the multiple expressions of orangs...they never disappoint!

Oh, whatever are you thinking, Babe?

11 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, my!
Good to see your work. I'm loving his colors and expressions. I'm glad pat talked you into sharing this, it was fun to see.

Bobbi said...

These are such beautiful great thoughts. I don't know why but I always feel sad for the monkey families in the zoo. they are very beautiful creatures.

C said...

LOVE the first one. Just chilling out...
You got great detail in the 2nd too! Their faces are too cute and funny! Awesome sooc shots!! Glad you dropped by to share :)

Jena K Photography said...

Love them. Great job on the catchlights

Shanna Jones said...

Great shots!

Diana said...

i love the colors of the orangutan and the grass nice shots

Becky said...

So glad you popped in because I love your photos, and I'm a sucker for animal photos! Love his expressions.

pat said...

So glad you posted these!!! You know how much I love them; we have to go see them when school is done!!

Mandy said...

Goodness! Love the expressions on his face. Wow...I am like Bobbi. I get kind of sad seeing them in there, but they are so wonderful and mysterious.

Mom2Drew said...

Wow...I smiled from ear to ear when I got a load of her. We miss you too.

Sharon said...

Very cool!