Sunday, January 27, 2008

POTD CHALLENGE: WORDS


I apologize in advance if this newest post wastes valuable space on this board. I have no idea what I am doing to try to put photos in a row. Before the fact, I see that they may be way too miniscule to even read. My purpose in this post is to pay tribute to my photo buddy and friend, Pat, of patspix. Sometime last year we challenged ourselves to collect letters of the alphabet from nature. You have already seen Pat's blog with the explanation that we must not - will not - "stage" a letter. We must shoot it exactly as we see it, nor will we use any enhancement tool. We each have all our letters, but there is so much fun in the hunt that I may decide to include more than one example of each in my "book". The letters here spell "FRIEND" if they are too small to read. I need to learn how to make a storyboard! Thanks to all of your for your encouragement; I am still rather slow in posting. ML

14 comments:

Amy said...

I saw FRIEND very easily. This is soooo cool! I'm going to have to try this...once all of the snow melts and I see something besides pure white!

Sarah Phipps said...

that is too cool. I am never that observant. I guess I should be and I would see cool things.

Becky said...

You did a good job getting them in a row. When I clicked to make it larger I could definitely see the word friend. I think this is such a cool idea. Looks like you and Pat used the same tree for E--it's perfect!

Kristi said...

How cool!!! I so want to try this!!! You did a fabulous job! Love all the nature elements!!

Mandy said...

I really love all of them together like that. You get such great, clear shots. Wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I saw it right away...I LOVE this!
Cari

summerbl4ck said...

that's amazing. i have to say the bug distracted me at first, but that's just me. very cool. i'll have to keep my eyes open for opportunities like this.

Shawna said...

This is so cool! Great shots!

Margaret said...

That is so creative! I love it. I think it's great you found these!

It's These Little Moments said...

that's pretty. I should try this out sometime

Chell said...

Very cool, great job assembling them...

Tera Fraley said...

I saw it right away, very cool!! Such a great eye!!

Val said...

Awesome. i could totally see it!

Krystle said...

I saw friend no problem. I admire your dedication in finding all of these. That is so amazing to me.