Wednesday, March 19, 2008

POTD CHALLENGE: GREEN

Ooops, I forgot that we are going to be gone for a couple of days - R&R, so I am adding a few more on this fun asssignment.
This first one is one of our favorite sights: new growth on the tip of every single limb on a fir tree. The color is always so vibrant, plus it is as soft as a feather to the touch.
Northwest again: the ever-present wild fern.
Drop in sedum leaf. There was nothing to reflect except itself, so I tried for an abstract jewel.
When I think of "green", this is the first shot that comes to my mind: a grape arbor of a friend who lives in the next little town.

15 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

i love your green here...every shot is so different. Those ferns are wild.

Margaret said...

Amazing green shots. I love the ferns, too. So interesting looking.

amazing grace said...

NICE shots! really like the 2nd one---love the movement and flow of it!

like your banner pic too!
leah

Mandy said...

These are blowing my mind. I love the FERN! Oh my goodness. What a perfect "green" photo. There is so much detail.

Jen said...

oooohhhh I love that 2nd one! Very cool!

pakosta said...

now that is GREEN! and i think they are all just LOVELY!
tara

pat said...

Love these, ML! All perfect. I will skip my fern, since you have First Post. That's the problem with shooting together, and enjoying the same things! The sedum drop is DREAMY!!!!

Debbi said...

The curls on the wild fern are so cool! These are all great shots!

Becky said...

I love all your greens here!!! Hard to pick a favorite; I think the fern one. Love those curls.

Ginnie said...

Those are absolutely wonderful!! So cool!

mel said...

these are just gorgeous! LOVE the ferns, and the little jewel you found

Angela2932 said...

Oh, I love the middle two! How out and out interesting!

Yvonne said...

All of your shots are great! I really have a hard time deciding which I like best! Amazing colors (actually one, green, LOL) perspective and angles!

Sharon said...

Love them, especially the fern.

--sme said...

These are wonderful!