Saturday, November 1, 2008

PLAYING CATCH-UP

I haven't posted on Photo of the Day for ages and ages. I love the topics, but I am really far behind. So, I pick "Paths" to cach-up, and then I will move on to be current!

I think Pat posted one like this recently - we were on a "leafing" outing. Don't you just love to crunch and kick your way through a path like this? The wind certainly does!

My dh and I use this bike path every Saturday morning:
I love Nature's natural arches and pathways:


With any new snowfall, I take myself across the street to check out the mood of this pasture:
A local path after the first snowfall:






2 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh, I love these!!! How did you time the wind kicking up the leaves? I just imagine a ghostly figure giggling as you snap the picture, knowing that they are the real force behind the upheaval. I think that all four of these are amongst the best I have ever seen you take, and I know that I would buy them if they were all framed for sale. Simply gorgeous and perfect! (Lynda)

pat said...

Oh, what a wonderful selection of pathways to follow. LOVE the one of the trees...where is that??